Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum
💦 Happy, Healthy, Hydration 💦
Why The Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a Fan Favorite:
"I use the HA on a daily basis and the quality definitely matches up with the ordinary’s"
Bring the Bounce Back - It helps bring the bounce back to older and aging skin. Although it may not contain skin elastin, it does fill the skin with moisture and tightens your skin overall.
Removes Discoloration - The serum can work to treat acne scars and dark spots. It aids with evening out your skin tone.
Locks in Hydration - Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. It locks in hydration and protects the lipid layers of the skin. You will notice your skin much softer, dewy, and plump.
Helps Fight Acne - When the skin is stripped of hydration, it compensates by producing oil. This oil results in breakouts, which could be prevented with this super hydrating serum. This serum is water-based, which combats the oil your skin produces.
Not Sticky - Serums normally dry sticky, making it uncomfortable for daily wear. Your skin will eat the serum right up and absorb into your skin almost immediately after application. Just be sure to only apply 2-3 drops, and the serum will go a long way to heal your skin.
Made with a formulation you can trust - There are very few ingredients, all of which have been heavily tested to ensure that this works for most skin types.
How to Use:
- Wash your face thoroughly to remove unwanted oils from your face.
- Use 2-3 drops of the Hyaluronic Acid Serum and apply it evenly on your face and neck.
- Finish with a face cream or face oil to lock in even more moisture.
- Enjoy your plump, hydrated skin :)
If you have oily or combination skin:
We recommend that you apply this once a day before you sleep since your skin might appear greasy throughout the day.
If you have dry skin:
We recommend that you apply this once in the morning and once before your sleep to make sure your skin is getting the hydration it needs.
What Is Hyaluronic Acid?
Yes, “acid” seems a little scary but let’s break it down:
Hyaluronic Acid is a sugar that your body produces and is something your skin heavily benefits from. Hyaluronic Acid (HA) can attract up to 1,000 times its weight in water, which ensures that you are locking important and hydrating molecules into your skin.
See? It’s not scary at all!
- 1 oz / 30 mL
- Ingredients: Distilled Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Hyaluronate Sodium
- 100% Fragrance-Free
- If skin becomes irritated, cease use and contact a dermatologist or physician.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, keep refrigerated or store in a cool, dry place.
- Made in the USA
Because We Care About You and Your Skin:
- Silicone Free
- Reusable Bottle
We offer FREE shipping within the United States.
- Generally, US orders take 7-10 business days to arrive once shipped. ** Expect longer shipping times due to COVID-19
- We usually ship same-day for orders placed before 12 PM EST on business days, but sometimes this may take a little longer.
- If you would like to receive your order faster, we offer 2-Day Expedited Shipping for all US orders. (please see checkout for your rate)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your order's shipment
We offer regular international shipping to most countries
9 - 20 business days.
Regular Tracking included.
- See our complete list of countries we ship to below.
- Please contact us if your country is not on the list and you would still like to make an order. We generally will be able to manually place the order for you for your country.
|Germany||New Zealand||United Kingdom|
Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your orders for shipment.
The time frame above is simply an estimation of average orders shipped out. Your order may arrive sooner or slightly later based on a variety of factors that are out of our control - such as customs, natural disasters, accidents, public holidays, strikes etc.
Also keep in mind that there may be Taxes or Duties applied by customs from your own country. We do not take any of this - all of it goes directly to your local authorities. Please note that you are responsible for your own countries Taxes and Duties charges.
- Regular tracking has been known to not update as readily when it has left the departure country and is on route towards your destination country - so please keep that in mind.