Pure Rose Facial Oil
Why The Pure Rose Facial Oil is a Fan Favorite:
"I love using the rose facial oil when my skin is feeling a little dry (thank you cold weather!)"
Embraces Aging Skin - It helps bring the bounce back to older and aging skin. Locks in extra hydration between the fine lines to tighten your skin overall.
Locks in Hydration - Made of hydrating oils so that your skin can feel replenished. It locks in hydration and protects the lipid layers of the skin. You will notice your skin much softer, dewy, and plump.
Not Greasy - Facial oils normally dry sticky, making it uncomfortable for daily wear. Your skin will eat the oils right up and absorb into your skin almost immediately after application. Just be sure to only apply 2-3 drops, and the oil will go a long way to heal your skin.
Made with a formulation you can trust - There are very few ingredients, all of which have been heavily tested to ensure that this works for most skin types.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your face thoroughly to remove unwanted oils and residue from your face.
- You can mix the oil into your moisturizer and apply them together or you can apply it directly on damp skin. Use around 2-3 drops of the oil and apply it evenly on your face and neck.
- Enjoy your plump, hydrated skin :)
If you have oily or combination skin:
We recommend that you apply this once a day before you sleep since your skin might appear greasy throughout the day.
If you have dry skin:
We recommend that you apply this once in the morning and once before your sleep to make sure your skin is getting the hydration it needs.
- 1 oz / 30 mL
- Ingredients: Avocado oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Rose Germanium Essential Oil, Frankincense
- If skin becomes irritated, cease use and contact a dermatologist or physician.
- For external use only. Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, keep refrigerated or store in a cool, dry place.
- Made in the USA
BECAUSE WE CARE ABOUT YOU AND YOUR SKIN:
- Silicone Free
- Reusable Bottle
We offer FREE shipping within the United States.
- Generally, US orders take 7-10 business days to arrive once shipped. ** Expect longer shipping times due to COVID-19
- We usually ship same-day for orders placed before 12 PM EST on business days, but sometimes this may take a little longer.
- If you would like to receive your order faster, we offer 2-Day Expedited Shipping for all US orders. (please see checkout for your rate)
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding your order's shipment
We offer regular international shipping to most countries
9 - 20 business days.
Regular Tracking included.
- See our complete list of countries we ship to below.
- Please contact us if your country is not on the list and you would still like to make an order. We generally will be able to manually place the order for you for your country.
|Germany||New Zealand||United Kingdom|
Please allow 1-2 business days for us to process your orders for shipment.
The time frame above is simply an estimation of average orders shipped out. Your order may arrive sooner or slightly later based on a variety of factors that are out of our control - such as customs, natural disasters, accidents, public holidays, strikes etc.
Also keep in mind that there may be Taxes or Duties applied by customs from your own country. We do not take any of this - all of it goes directly to your local authorities. Please note that you are responsible for your own countries Taxes and Duties charges.
- Regular tracking has been known to not update as readily when it has left the departure country and is on route towards your destination country - so please keep that in mind.